Concur Intelligence Course
The Intelligence course consists of three-hour webcast sessions that span over 3 days. The first two hours* of each session includes Instructor-led training and the third hour* is dedicated to hands-on practices and lab exercises. The instructor is available by email and phone for questions during this time.
* Times can vary depending on class size.
The prerequisite will present an overview of Cognos Connection. Day 1 will cover the Query Studio tools and cover the knowledge and skills needed to run reports or create ad-hoc reports. After completing Day 1 of the Intelligence course, you should be able to:
- Find data within the Concur Data Warehouse folder.
- Use Cognos Connection to run reports, create a job, and create a report view.
- Run a standard report built by Concur.
- Create and save reports using Query Studio.
Because each day of the Concur Intelligence course builds on previous, it is crucial that you first complete days 1 and 2 of the course. The Concur Intelligence course continues with days 2 and 3 of training, covering the knowledge and skills necessary to create advanced reports.
After completing days 2 and 3 of the Concur Intelligence course, you should be able to:
- Schedule reports to run on a regular basis.
- Modify the standard reports to meet your business needs.
- Create, save, and distribute advanced level reports with professional formatting and layout.
- Customize reports with advanced formatting, filters, and calculations: