Discover how Danfoss, a leading multinational engineering, industrial machinery and components company with over 28,000 employees, accelerates business processes across all functions centered around SAP S/4HANA as the foundation for integrated solutions that automate repetitive chores and provide more visibility for managers.
Danfoss is known for its top strategic priorities of efficiency and innovation. As a consequence of the company’s highly diversified business, Danfoss headquarters inherited disparate systems in the back offices impacting various factories and sales centers across the globe.
Today, Danfoss is on the move as a world-class intelligent enterprise having integrated all ERP systems to increase scalability and reduce upkeep costs.
• Addressing mega trends – Digitalization – Linking business strategy to digital
• Keeping core mission critical business processes running during the COVID-era
• Transforming 19 disparate systems into 1 SAP S/4HANA environment
• ’Getting the Basics right’ – in architecture, end-to-end processes, technology and consumption
• Modernizing infrastructure to minimize risks and accelerate time-to-value
• Reducing security risks and data latency
• Sune Tornbo Baastrup: Senior Vice President, CIO, Danfoss
• Keith White: Senior Vice President and General Manager, HPE (aka Hewlett Packard Enterprise) GreenLake
• Sven Denecken: Senior Vice President, SAP S/4HANA, Head of Product Success, Co-Innovation, SAP (Moderator)
>>> REGISTER BELOW <<<