November Session (30th November at 2:00 PM):
Title of the session:
Leveraging SAP Solution Manager and Focused Solutions for your end to end SAP S/4HANA Journey
SAP customers implementing SAP S/4HANA can leverage SAP Solution Manager 7.2 with Focused Build with great usability to make your projects agile, transparent, and automated. Manage and execute the end to end requirement to deploy using Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager. Post Go Live, you can leverage the operations capabilities in SAP Solution Manager to operate your landscape. Create valuable dashboards and get business and IT insights by using Focused Insights capabilities.
As of 2020, the usage rights of SAP Solution Manager include SAP Focused Build and Insights – at no additional costs! No restriction of users or usage.
What will be covered in the session
- Overview of SAP Solution Manager
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA with Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager
- Operation capabilities for Post Go Live scenarios in SAP Solution Manager
- Build and distribute powerful dashboards that unify, aggregate, and correlate metrics with Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager.
- SAP Enterprise Support Application Lifecycle Management Value maps – You collaboration platform from Enterprise Support .
Whom is this session intended for
- CIO, IT Head, Project Managers, LOB Heads, SAP Basis Team
Name and a short bio of the speakers
· Sharath Shasheendran, Director and Regional Lead ALM India and Partners APJ.
Over 19 years of experience in various roles in IT industry with focus on Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) cutting across various market leading ALM tools across the industry.
· Caroline Dsouza , SAP Enterprise Support Advisor